Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Blog Talk 10/9/2007
Considering the fact that these blogs are brand new, both less than a week old, I think 16 and 17 unique visitors each is a good thing. As of now, the only publicizing I'm doing is daily submissions to digg and stumbleupon. I plan to try and become active on Netscape's Propeller and perhaps a smaller social bookmarking site in the future.
I have seen a slow increase each day in traffic and I hope that continues for both blogs. Over the past few days, I've enjoyed blogging about blogging and blogging about forums. Even stranger than blogging about blogging, is blogging about my blogs that are about blogging. I hope you catch my drift with that statement.
My goals for each blog are high of course, but I'm patient and I will never give up hope on them. I've vowed myself to blog everyday for six months, no questions asked. This experiment I've created will hopefully give some new bloggers some helpful insight into the mind of a blogger and inspire them the never just stop. I've created many blogs and deleted many blogs, all because of stupid mistakes. Now I've corrected those mistakes in my blogging and I've become a more informed internet user and a better writer.
Hopefully tomorrow when I make another post, I can give some good news on the latest blog traffic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment