

As of today, the blogs are doing pretty nicely. Top Bloggers Blog did better today because of a few uniques who clicked my name in a comment on Pro Blogger. Those five visitors have inspired me to start commenting more on popular blogs, I figure it will help spread the word and maybe get me noticed in the blogsphere.
I'm hoping to see at least 20 uniques for each blog tomorrow. I have decided to continue using digg, stumbleupon, and plugim for social bookmarking, but I will incorporate Dzone into that. I have some friends willing to help boost me to the front page, which may guarentee 20-100 unique visitors on its own. Keeping that a daily trend for each blog may prove to be a great move.
Also, I'm going to become more active on digg and stumbleupon. I feel I've been using them and giving back to the communities. I think taking about 30 minutes out of my morning and 30 minutes out of my night will prove to convince my over 400 friends to perhaps scratch my back, since I scratched their's.
In the near future, I'm also going to start intense campaigns on MyBlogLog and maybe even Bumpzee. Its important to use those social sites to increase popularity and get the word out. Of course more, getting traffic from those sites is much more difficult than from bookmarking sites, however, its more quality and targeted traffic than digg and stumbleupon.
The future looks bright and I've brought my sunglasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment